When at home, what do you put most of your time into?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I try not to just focus my energy on one thing or else I get bored and don't want to do anything, so I start out with the kids room and move around through out the house doing a little bit of everything, I also work with my almost five year old on reading and wrighting I wan thim prepared for school as much as I can.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• cooking and cleaning up the kitchen. but I also seem to vaccum the livingroom and a hallway about once a day, because I can't stand to walk through crumbs of the dry cereal the babies eat on the floor for snack while we play.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Breakfast, lunch and dinner and cleaning up. Doesn't feel like there is much more time to do anything else. Can not get to the deep cleaning like I would like to.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• laundry and being a ref for my Son and daughter
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 4:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Cooking, cleaning, laundry, play time with the kids, reading to the kids, doing craft projects with my toddler, etc
    Georgie0502

Answer by Georgie0502 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• At home most of my time before I go to bed is spend on chasing down a 1 year old that just started walking, cooking, cleaning and harrasing my 4 boys (yes this includes my husband) to pick up after themselves!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Oh wow um lets start with my son, housework, school work then hubby time.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 5:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• CM of course! other then that if I'm not to busy cleaning, gardening weeding but I seem to be addicted to this site
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010