mel gibson -- should he get custody at all of his dd?

i know i am behind the curve on this topic... but i am a busy momma! i just listened to the tapes... this part REALLY shocked me (because i had already heard that he threatened to burn down their house but at the same time demanded her to give him a blow job first...)
quote:
Oksana answers that she doesn’t walk around in tight clothes.

“You go out in public and it’s a f*cking embarrassment to me. You look like a f*cking bitch in heat. And if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault. Alright? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time with your fake boobs that you feel you have to show off. I don’t like it. I don’t want that woman. I don’t want you. I don’t trust you. I don’t love you.” -mel gibson...
source... and link to both tapes if you care to research.... in first reply (wont fit in ??)

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 5:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/mel_gibson_racism_spews_forth_in_KAcUN6pNjpbZ3bQowcW4QN?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

or this link ... has the same stuff..
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/world-exclusive-audio-mel-gibsons-explosive-racist-rant-listen-it-here

so after hearing that i dont think he should be allowed anywhere EVEN NEAR kids without a phych eval... and massive anger treatment... do you think he will get custody anyway (the tapes are allowed in court in CA i think.)
    AmaliaD

Comment by AmaliaD (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• he has lost it.
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 5:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i dont think he should be allowed near ANY children!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• what is that? what is he drinking? that is deep seeded "yucky" stuff~he can not be left to raise a baby or any of his kids~what kind of mentor could he possible be?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 5:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It sounds like he may have been speaking out of anger. Tons of women get on this site and b*tch about their exes, how is this all that different? The only difference is that I see is that he's famous and can't hit the anonymous button. How he treats his ex doesn't have anything to do with how he treats his kids. What do the kids want?? That's what matters imo. If he's dangerous they're going to say so.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• ginger - while that Could be true... at the end of the tape you hear him talking to his daughter - telling her not to become like her mom... so.. yeah that is different than typing into a computer because his kids are hearing/witnessing it... did you listen before you answered??? oh well... i know what you mean, we all complain.. but to say that she is going to be raped by a "pack of niggers" is way worse than you hear out of most moms on CM.
    AmaliaD

Comment by AmaliaD (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• He has lost his flipping mind. Did you notice his crazy breathing? I mean WHAT judge is going let him near children without going through a full psch eval? The man needs to check his butt into a hospital before he does something stupid.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Didn't he admit to hitting his girlfriend while she was holding their daughter? If that is true, I would say no he shouldn't. Cafemom is full of crazy people but I have yet to see anyone tell anyone else that if they get raped by a pack of whatever, it would be their fault. He has lost his mind!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think he needs some serious help. I listened to the clips this morning and couldn't believe what I heard. I don't think he should be around anyone until he gets the help he needs.
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2010