Tummy Tucks> any advice?

Soooo, I have lost 42 lbs. (officially as of this AM). Well, as happy as I am about that, my skin on my tummy is loose (excess skin). Now, I knew shortly after I had my first child that the elasticity of my skin, was just really poor. Now, that she's 7 and my second child is 4 and I've lost a significant (still have more to loose before I'm happy) amount of weight, it is really noticeable. I'm not a vain person in the least bit, but, this is something that is already bothering me. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice? Cost? Amount of time healing? Etc., etc., etc.

josie_mommyof2

Asked by josie_mommyof2 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Health

• Try getting a body wrap done. It is suggested to get one done every time you lose 20 lbs. If that does not work for you then if you want a tummy tuck, then go for it. I would lose all the weight you are wanting to lose first though.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2010