Anyone sell Makeup/Skin Care Products from home?

Im interested in selling makeup and skin care products from home! Anyone else do this? Do you actually make money or is it a waste? I know of Avon and thats about it.. what else is there?

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have, it was terrible, I wouldn't bug my friends so my rep was always pissy at me and I don't care what people tell you NO ONE wants to go to a party to purchase something they can get for $3 at CVS.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 5:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• mary kay is one.
    MaNdYbEaR2010

Answer by MaNdYbEaR2010 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• avon is great plus f you get involved with avon you open the door to yourself for mark..ive sold mark since the day they launched it and i love and live by it!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I sell makeup/skin care products along with natural wax candles with Scent Sations. There are people that do purchase the products that don't feel the same way as works4mom.com. If you want to check out what we have to offer take a look around my website. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I sell Mary Kay. I love it! You do have to put a little in but the income form it can be awesome. I made 62 last week in about 3 hours. You make 50% on product sales and you can make commission if you have anyone under you. If you have any questions about it PM me. Since there are no territories I can help you to learn more and even help you get started if you choose to. So far for me...not a waste.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I don't but, if I did it would be Arbonne
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I sell Arbonne, yes I make money, but it does take time and effort :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I am an Independent Consultant/Sales Director with Mary Kay. I love what I do. Selling the #1 Best Selling Brand of SkinCare and Color Cosmetic.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 3:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Just like anything, you will get out of it what you put into it. If you work hard and are aggressive, then you will do great. Nothing sells itself though. Also, when selling any direct selling product (Avon, MK, Arbonne, etc) keep in mind your hidden costs. They will tell you that you earn 50%, for example, but it's usually only if your order size is a certain amount. Also, you have many hidden costs and can sometimes lose money on a sale (gas for delivery of the product, time organizing sale, business supplies, etc). Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Thank you for all the input!!
    TsMommy428

Comment by TsMommy428 (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2010