We've been having uprotected sex and I still haven't gotten pregnant because I squeeze out his sperm, is this a problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well, if you're trying to get pregnant, the logical thing to do would be to try to keep the sperm in, not squeeze it out.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• If you are trying to get pregnant, the sperm needs to stay in. After intercourse, try propping your bottom up for a bit to keep the little swimmers in where they need to be.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Squeezing it out? You probably don't "squeeze" it all out and are you trying to prevent or get pregnant?
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Most of what come out after sex is not sperm. Some thing else is wrong.

Answer by louise2 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• You can not be squeezing it all out. As soon as the sperm get in there they head off to their goal, the liquid part is what's coming back out.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think I know what you mean. I wouldn't squeeze it out but it felt like it was just coming out. Really its not that big of a problem cause it seems the same kind of thing happens to me when i have sex too. It did take my husband and i about 9 months to get pregnant this time around tho. Try laying still instead of getting up and moving afterwards. Gl hon.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 8:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• HOw do you squeeze it out? If it is in there it is in there, keep trying if you are trying if not then you are going to get pregnant anyway.
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 10:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• if your having trouble keeping everything in try the instead soft cups. they are not marketed for TTC but they hold everything in for me.
    the instead softcups are for when your on your period, instead of using tampons or pads. i have been TTC for almost a year now and i was willing to give anything a try. so i bought some and am hoping i will conceive this month!!

they are simple to use, you just insert one after sex and can keep it in for up to 12 hours.

if you want to know more look at there website, or you can message me.

http://www.softcup.com/
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2010