He is mad about this?

I went to my friend's house, he is VERY gay. When my husband asked me what we did, I told him that we watched gay porn. He got upset!!! Now my hubs watches porn all the time, so I know that isn't his problem.

Does he have a right to be mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I can't say whether or not he has the "right" to be mad. We all have the right and are entitled to our feelings.

With that said.

My honest opinion is this. It's not about you watching porn. It's about the fact that you watched porn with another man. Gay or not. He is still a man, and even though he would never be interested in you, your husband instinctively will view him as a "Man" when it comes to something like this.

If he has an issue with it. Asking him to calmly and rationally explain to you what is problem with it is.. See if you can get a straight answer. Or if (Like I stated above) it's just an irriational instinctual reaction to the situation.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• If he had a friend that was a lesbian and he went to her house and they watched lesbian porn together would it bother you?
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Why would you watch gay porn with a gay guy friend? I say yes he has a right to be mad.

Answer by louise2 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think he has a right to be mad.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 6:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Nope
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 6:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 6:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Would you be upset if he watched gay porn with another woman? I would. I would be livid.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• He is probably mad about the situation. would you get made if he went over to a friends house and watched porn?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No its just porn
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Some things are better left unsaid...
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010