How long after... sell eggs?

How long after a misscarriage, abortion or labor does one have to wait to sell the eggs? I'm asking, because a family friend came to me and asked if I could sell my eggs to them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have no idea but if the person that asked you is a friend,then why don't you simply donate them?
    I think if the couple talks to their clinic they can just pay the cost of the medical stuff and you just give them your eggs.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 6:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I am guessing when you are ovulating again. But, its not like you can just have them pulled out of you a dropped into another woman. You need to contact her fertility doctor and see about the process. I know it is a long process.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would think a year just as OBs recommend waiting a year to get pregnant after giving birth. Plus has your period even returned? You can probably find your answer on some fertility or egg donor website. I am just guessing.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 6:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• If you're nursing, you'll need to wait until you're done with that. You have to take fertility drugs to cause ovulation of multiple eggs to be harvested, and you can't take those while you are nursing. Your friend's fertility doctor can give you information, but I would suggest also consulting with your own OB before going through with anything.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010