Thinking about going back to school

I've thought about going back to school. I am leaning towards becoming a nutritionist. I know that with some of the classes I'll need to take I'll have to go to a campus school. For now though, circumstances dictate that I must do online schooling. Are there legit online schools out there?

duckigrrl

Asked by duckigrrl at 6:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in

• Online schooling is very popular now and there are a lot of good online colleges out there. You want to make sure which ever one you choose is an accredited school, just ask their admissions rep if they are. I went to Kaplan online and loved their program but their financial aid people suck. Look at Community colleges first because they will be cheaper than universities if you go with a bricks and mortar school's online program. Good luck to you!
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 6:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Find a school that is close to you then, see about their online classes.

I would definately stay away from schools like National American University- that's a joke and no employer would ever take you seriously.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Check the universities websites. A lot of colleges and universities have "distance learning" now so people can learn online and have a legit degree or diploma come from it.

I would check those out first before i look into any of the lesser known schools out there, just to be safe.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Thank you, ladies
    duckigrrl

Comment by duckigrrl (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2010