What is your favorite way to cook boneless skinless chicken breast?

I have some thawing right now and want to make them some other way than I usually do which is BBQ or just fried in the skillet with oil and season.

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I either have DH grill it. OIr I bake it in the oven with some Balck pepper on it and paprika. That's how we love it! Good Luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Darn! I was going to write bbq, LOL! That's my favorite!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• In a skillet with 1 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 4 cloves of crushed fresh garlic, couple turns of black pepper, reducing to make a nice sauce.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I usually cook mine in the frying pan with a little bit of olive oil, garlic and dill. It's so good.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My family loves it when I cut them into bite sizes and brown them in some in OO w/ some diced onions and salt/pepper. Then I sprinkle curry powder ontop - alot, maybe a tbsp or 2. Then add whipping cream let it simmer for a minute or so and serv on rice :)

We also enjoy them in the oven (350) w/ salsa or canned diced tomatoes of your choice, bell pepper, onion, sprite or coke, a dash of brown sugar and sprinkled w/ schredded cheese. About 30 min. and they're done and taste great w/ rice or pasta :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 6:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i bbq it.or i will slice it up and make a stirfry with veggies
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Either breaded or bbq-ed.
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My fav is to marinate and then grill. Other ways I use them is to make chicken pot pie, chicken ala king, white bean chicken chili.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 9:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I fry it in the skillet with garlic powder, salt, and pepper, then put it in noodles, alfredo sauce, and broccoli. YUM.
    Mommy2Max217

Answer by Mommy2Max217 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I use chicken breasts and bake them with garlic powder and garlic salt (just a dash on each to bake in a little bit of salt) and butter, wrapped up in foil to hold the butter in. I love the garlic buttery chicken lol. It's a hit here at home, even though it's really simple. My friend makes killer paremesan chicken with spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce, parmasan cheese and a bunch of slices of mozzerella cheese. It's also baked.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010