Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you transfer sole custody from one parent from one state to another parent in another state?

I need to give my ex-husband sole custody or at least joint custody of my daughter. She is in his physical custody, we do not have any support order and he is a good father, however; they are in another state. We can't figure out how to do it.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.