What's the most embarrasing thing your kid has done/said in front of people....???

My 7 month old farted really loud in church the other day, it was pretty embarrassing...

MDT09

Asked by MDT09 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• While we were using the restroom at a restaurant one night, my DD came into the stall with me. As soon as I pulled my pants down she said "I see you shaved your butt again!" (She calles the front AND back her butt) When I did't say anything she said "Why do you keep doing that?" I was hoping the lady in the stall next to us didn't hear any of our conversation, but when DD told her that she liked her pretty pink toenails, the lady said "Thank you" and obviously was trying not to burst with laughter. The lady came out of her stall as we were washing our hands, and she was trying not to laugh so much that she didn't even wash her hands.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 7:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My youngest son loudly said shit when he dropped his car in Walmart.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• At a bear show, my son decided to scream, "That bear has a dinger!" Several times referring to the bear's boy parts! LOL
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 6:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• we were in wal mart and my dd likes to point out babies. she saw one and said quite loudly "mommy, that baby is very black!''
    thank you captain obvious!!!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• we were at a grocery store and there was this really big lady in a double wheel chair with oxygen tubes in her nose he ran up to her and looked at her and then he said WOW you are big and what is that in your nose. As much rude that was but he is only four and they are very curious but it was very fricken embarassing
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• So far...sticking his hand down my shirt. But he's only two, so I'm sure he'll do much worse. :P
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 6:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• ah kids-walking aound getting shopping and my son decides to announce that he needs to do a poo. but instead of just telling me he shouts "mommy,quick my poo is coming out". i was trying to tell him not to shout but i was trying not to smile at the same time. he is only 3 and 1/2 and when nature calls kids dont give much warning
    shell394

Answer by shell394 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Lets see my oldest had an explosive diaper in church during prayer so it was really quiet, then it started to leak all over both of us, I ran out!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 7:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My son had a lot of urology issues as a preschooler and was sort of fixated on his penis for a while because he'd been to the urologist and had all this testing and exams. Anyway we were at a fairly nice restaurant for lunch after a drs appointment one time with my mom. Most patrons looked like older retirees or were in suits and professional attire. He was drawing this really colorful picture of himself with this huge penis that was like 10 times as big as the rest of him. The waitress commented something like oh how colorful that is what is it and I broke in that it was a crane. My son said something when she left like you lied to her. I said well she didn't to know it was your penis honey. She was across the room with another table when he stood on his chair and screamed "She lied, it was a really a penis. A PENIS!"
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Oh my gosh! These are SO freaking funny!
    MDT09

Comment by MDT09 (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010