Summer Reading

What books are you reading? Are you reading them as a group @ church or a book club or on your own in the bedroom.

jagrus

Asked by jagrus at 6:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• On my own from the library. Just read~~ Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Future by Michael J. Fox. Very cute and very short. Only 100 pages. Just finished Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts.  It's the 2nd in a series of 4 books. She's a quick easy read. Now I've just startedSongs of a Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I am trying to get through Anita Shreve right now. I tend to devour one author at a time. i have holds placed though for both Jennifer Weiner and Janet Evanovich's new novels.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 6:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm finishing Bella Tuscany - should be done by this weekend. Then I'll start Eat Pray Love. I mostly read in bed but do take books on road trips and to the beach.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm reading I am Ozzy (Osborne) and I have The Shack ready to go and How to Parent your Parents.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Reading Blood and Gold by Anne Rice and Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz. Thinking about restarting the Dark Tower series again. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2010