Did you got to college

the theme of the questions is here college. I got 2 bachelors degrees and an associates degree earned. also Deans List 1 semester, interned Ky Derby Associates Degree Sophomore Year 2006. My hallway wall looks like this with the degrees and honors and a certificate from the internship with a gold pin hanging with my photograph.

jagrus

Asked by jagrus at 6:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in

• Yes. I have my MSW.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes. But i haven't completed anything yet.
    I'm going back (after 2 years) this fall and i think i can walk with an AS or AA in General Ed and a certificate in Early Childhood Education. I was about half done with the degree i was going for when i dropped and now i don't want that degree any more. But if i take 2 classes i'll be able to at least get the certificate and not feel like i wasted all that time and money. lol

Then once that's done i wanna take some photography classes.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I went but haven't earned a degree yet. DH and I were both going at the same time, and it got difficult to get a baby-sitter for 3 LO's for us both to go. Since DH was closer to graduating than I was, he continued to go while I took a break. My last semester was this past fall. I will start back either when he graduates or all 3 LO's are in school. (ages 4, 3 and 1.)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 1 year at Bard College. Received an A.S. in General Studies and A.S. in Criminal Justice. at Manchester Comm. College. I also have my Bachelors of General Studies. Made the Dean's list at Manchester Community College every semester plus got into Phi Theta Kappa. Finished off my Bachelors at UConn. I also have a certificate to do taxes and will probaby end up back in school to become an E.A. or something. 7years of College total so far.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 7:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• yes, I hold a BSE and MSE>...and a M.O.M degree....don't you agree !!!!!
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• What's a Ky Derby Associates degree? I'm from Ky and never heard of it. To answer your question, yes I have 2 Associates, 2 Bachelor's and a Master's.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I interned during my associates degree and the Ky Derby
    jagrus

Comment by jagrus (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes Austin Peay State University
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• associates and bachelors in nursing, working on my MPH.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have a BBA from Texas A&M University and an MS from The University of Texas Arlington.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2010