Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have any weird allergies?

When I eat fresh pineapple my tongue feels bumpy and kinda numb-like. I was told it's an allergy. Seems weird cuz it's not like I get sick or anything. I can eat as much as I want if I want a really bumpy feeling, numb tongue. LOL! How 'bout you?


Asked by firenicecream at 7:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 20 (9,125 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (10)
  • I'm allergic to Ham, Wine, Pickles and Aluminum.

    So, yeah, I'd say weird!

    Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • I have so many allergies! When I was little, the Dr. told my mom he thought I was allergic to my own skin. Seriously, I really think I am.

    Answer by m-avi at 7:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • I am allergic to Ivory soap. When ever I tell anyone this they usually give me a strange look and say "Really???"

    Answer by layh41407 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • beer. :(

    wine is okay though

    Answer by kjrn79 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • I don't but my daughter does. She is allergic to pears.

    Answer by carmadsmom at 7:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • thankfully, no

    Answer by jesse123456 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • I'm allergic to latex..things like basketballs,tires, balloons,and yes,..condoms. } start to swell and my eyes itch real bad
    I'm also allergic to melons like..watermelon and cantalope..I can eat them it just my my mouth burn and itch.

    Answer by tattedmommy88 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • the sun

    Answer by QandA at 7:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • cattails-the plant- and nickel

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

  • I'm allergic to avocados and black cats. It used to be that the sight of avocados would make me queasy but now if I sit close to someone eating them my throat gets tight and if I use lotions with avocado oil I get a rash. I'm fine with most cats but black cats give me quite a strong reaction. Just being in a house with one will make me wheeze but if I touch one I get hives and streaming, swollen eyes, and quite bad respiratory symptoms. Generally washing up and going outside is enough to ease my symptoms.

    Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2010