How organized are you?

I like everything to be nice and neat. I'm not a "clean freak" but I DO like organization. To me, everything has a place. Pen and pencils go in their holder with the point down, food cans go on the shelf upside right, books get stacked largest on the bottom and smallest on the top, etc. Are you an organization freak like me?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 7:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, my kind of woman, clutter clogs my mind
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I am very organized. There are some areas of my house that need organizing but they are hidden from view. Lol. I like things to have a proper place. It makes life go much more smoothly plus my kids like to help tidy up and if everything has a specific place it makes it easier for them to "help".
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I believe in organized chaos. It may look disorganized to you, but trust me ( and you can ask my classroom aide and my director) I know where everything is and I can find it immediately.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I wish I was.... I did most of my growing up with my dad (visited mom on weekends) and I amjust like him. I move things it one pile to the other. But now that i am laid off I have more time to focus.
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 7:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm an organizer too. Everything has a place, with 3 kids and a SO it doesn't always get there but it has a place!!!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm another "organized chaos" person.

It may look like a mess to someone else. But it's all in it's place and has a rhym and reason to me.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Not very!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I wasn't much for being too organized before but now since my kids are getting older and they have much more stuff I have to be more organized it makes life much more easier

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• NOT ME , I DONT HAVE TIME TO ORGANIZE OR CLEAN !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 7:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm not a neat freak but I am organized. We got rid of a lot last year and having less clutter has made my life so much easier to manage! I do keep my pantry in order, jars of fruits etc altogether and facing out so I can easily see what I have, my fridge is orderly too as are my clothes (arranged by color) and my laundry room is never overwhelming. Books on bookshelves are neat too.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2010