Anyone have Sketchers Shape Ups? How do you like them?

I'm planning on getting some, but I want to get some feedback from people that actually have them. The few that I've talked to love them, but I'm sure there are some that don't. I'm not looking for them to actually help me "shape up" but for comfort.

corbysmom531

Asked by corbysmom531 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a pair...Not sure about the whole toning part, but they are the most comfortable shoes that I own! :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i have a pair and i love them. they have made a difference in my legs and butt (and i am bottom heavy so that's great for me to notice a difference lol). they are really comfy and now i want a pair of the flip flops bc i am not loving the sock line lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I want some so bad! My mom has a pair and she loves them! She says she can definitely tell a difference.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I love them, but they weren't comfortable the first few days! Took a little bit of getting used to!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Honestly, for that price, go a little more and buy yourself a pair of Earth Shoes. They are every bit as good and they were around a lot longer than the ones now advertised for your butt. Earth Shoes, however, are marketed as a natural spine alignment shoe as well. It shapes your legs and your butt (although it's not advertised quite as bluntly as the newer ones). Earth Shoes actually have a negative heel, so they are even better.

That's my Earth Shoe plug! Honesty, they pay me nothing. They have, however, saved my back and legs for years now!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I love mine they tone butyou have to wear them all the time and really walk alot I and I had issues with my one hip and they seem to help with that.
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 7:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My daughter gave them to me for Mother's Day. For the first week I loved them but then noticed I was having trouble with my knees. I couldn't figure it out until I started looking down when I walked. As my foot rolled forward it was not landing directly flat on the ball of my foot but rolling toward the inside of my foot. (feet) I thought it was just me so when I saw another lady with them on I watched her walk and it did the same thing. Somehow it rolls the foot inward putting pressure on the knees. Maybe it doesn't do it to everyone but it did it to the two of us. I'm heavy and the other lady is skinny so weight was not an issue. If you lived close by I'd give you mine! I won't wear them again. It took a week of wearing ice packs on my knees and doing exercises to make the pain go away. Good luck

Answer by admckenzie at 7:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have a pair, I do love them, I don't see a difference, skinny people that are already in good shape might see the difference but I don't. I like them cuz all my jeans are a little long and with these shoes they are the right length. If your foot has a high arch I would not recommend them for comfort cuz after a while it makes your ankles hurt, for that kind of money you can find much more comfortable shoes. My job requires me to be on my feet all day and walk around and they are definitely NOT a on your feet all day kind of shoes.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have three pairs. They are great for my back. I got my husband a pair for FD.
    honeyrder

Answer by honeyrder at 7:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• They are OK, but I don't think they are worth the price. comfortable? yes, but they do take some getting used to. Watch the dvd you get with them. You do have to walk a certain way in them to get the benefits. I haven't seen those benefits, but I don't get out and walk like crazy every day either.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2010