7 year old regressing

My daughter is 7 and I have caught her numerous times recently taking her 2 year olds bottle to bed. She tries to hide them under her bed or in the closet or puts them in the dishwasher. I have mentioned to her that I seem to be missing bottles but never confronted her about it yet. How do I talk to her without embarrassing her? Has anyones elses older ones taken the babies things for themselves? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• ya, my DD did...I let her saying it was just a game and i would need them back....she went to his blankets next
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 7:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It may be nothing but a little sibling rivalry. Is she getting enough one on one time with you and hubby? Plenty of hugs and kisses and positive praise? Does she have some of these type play things for her dolls?
    Anonymous