Do you still have any of your baby items?

My mom saved the outfit I wore home from the hospital, and my 1st Christmas gown. I also have several other things, such as a napkin from my 1st b-day and my 1st curl.

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my daughter uses my highchair everyday to eat in lol. and ihave my mom's hospital bracelet somewhere and a dress (but it's 18 months lol). i also have my first doll baby :)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have a dress that my moms friends bought when I was born, after 3 boys they were as happy as she was to finally see a girl in our family. I am the only granddaughter on my moms side of the family. I also have this teething ring like thing that has a pink ring on it and a gold bell with my name ingraved on the back and the front has a tiny clock with my time of birth and then my weight is on it also.
    niehoff9

Answer by niehoff9 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yup some clothes, toys and blankets
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have different things belonging to each of them.

QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• a blanket, a few onsies she wore a lot, and a couple odds and ends all together in a box. i got rid of everything else and now i'm pregnant again, go figure! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have a curl from each, the first tooth lost, and a favored piece of new born clothing. (I also have kept their first driver's license.)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The outfit I came home in and some other clothes, all the cards I got when I was a baby.....up to age 10. My baby book with all my moms notes on everything that we did the first month of my life! My first curl and my blankie!! Oh, and the best thing......the cradle that my Grandpa made for my oldest brother and then my other brother and I all slept in. My kids all slept in it also!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i have the outfit that my son wore home from the hostipal and a pair of shoes that he wore at the age of 1 for a funeral of his greatgrandmother.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• My hubby and I both have our first teddy.  I am almost 47 and he is 52.  It's funny how life can change your perspective of things.  Our teddy bears used to be a sentimental reminder of a happy childhood.  Now they are a sentimental reminder of my beloved father who passed away 2 years ago and my husband's beloved mother who passed away in April.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Oh...I thought you meant for our children......for her I have everything. For me...........not a single thing.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2010