i was wondering do sometimes you feel that political or about someone race should be discussed on CM i know we vent here but do you think that something(CM) that seemed like it supposed to be positive turns negative i thought we express those feelings when we vote or have our discussions with our family or at home friends do you ever be like here we go again on this topic i know if we dont want to answer it we dont go to it like i say but you see the topics when you're going thru the answers

im not sayin theres something wrong with this those topics,please lets not get nasty over this

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 7:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, I ignore the entire "politics" sections of Q&A, it just get obnoxious :)
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• But, if you follow the rules of debate, this is a format where you can discuss issues. Some topics are hard to discuss face-to-face, but this forum allows you to be more open an honest. I know there are people on here that love to be all snarky and everything, but you have to ignore them. They don't contribute in a positive way. Just discuss and "listen" and learn. Check out the links they give on some topics you are interested in. Some times, often times, I learn a lot. Other times, I become more sure I am right in my thinking.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• good answers
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think any topic should be discussed here. if people get upset in the answers, then I think that's the chance you take when you post any question.

what I think shouldn't be allowed is being sending harassing private messages.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• well i havent read or felt that people got upset with answers ?????????
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 8:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010