How many pizzas would you buy for this party???

My daughter is going to be 2 and I have invited 43 people to her birthday party. 9 of them are children. How many Little Caesars pizzas would you buy to feed them? Is it ok for me to put out a little sign saying "Please, take no more than two slices each." ?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• 10 big pizzas for that number of people. No sign.

Answer by Bmat at 8:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'd probably buy 10 large pizzas. I don't think I would put up the sign. .
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would say about 8.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think the sign is a bit rude because you offered to feed them. so let them eat what they will. Do you know how many will actually attend? If you invited 46 then I would expect about 1/2 to show up.. Which would be about 23--- 8 to 9 pizzas is what I would order. but that is my suggestion.. and have some chips to fill them up a bit more..
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would figure 2 per person. even the kids. that way if the kids dont eat a second, if an adult wants a third they still could. Also have some fruit and veggie trays, chips and dip etc. to curve the appetite. I wouldnt do the sign either.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Figure about 3 slices per adult and 2 for children. A large pizza is generally cut into twelve slices. It figures to roughly eleven so I would go twelve or thirteen pizzas just to be safe. Of course in my family leftovers are a blessing so it wouldn't matter. Of course this assumes all invited guests show up. You can always buy more if needed, it would just mean an extra trip.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• What can your budget handle?
    Id figure 2 pieces an adult, 1 piece a child & maybe 1 extra pizza just in case.... If your worried about people over eating SERVE the pizza! And ask the pizza place to cut the peices smaller...
    I say this because we have had our parties at a bounce house & instead of everyone getting their own food & crowding up the table. Everyone sits down & we dish out the pizza ourself.. That way you can personally give each child 1 peice & each adult 2 peices --- and not all adults will want 2 peices (like ladies watching their waist line)...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• NO sign
    12-14 large pizzas
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 10-12

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 20 and no sign
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010