What is your favorite sex position?

What turns you on the most? I want to have an orgasm and just don't know how to have on with dh. I can have one with just me though. Any tips or things that work for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• laying on your stomach (not up in the air like doggy) , you can usually feel more.
    Also laying flat on your tummy but him holding your legs in the air next to his sides

It takes a long time for a women to reach the O- you usally have to have clitoral stimulation at the same time. They say thats why tons of women fake it or dont enjoy sex, the man doesn't want to take the time to figure it out- go a bookstore and look at soem books about positions-
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 8:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I used to like being on top. Now I have no idea. It's been a very, very long time since I've had sex. I think my virginity might be growing back. Lol!

What used to work for me was being on top and using my vibrator for clitoral stimulation. My husband at the time loved it because he had less work to do plus he got to watch me masturbating while also having sex with him. It made me clench and release a lot too which he enjoyed.
    When I was done I'd hold it against his balls to help him finish off too.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I like when I am on top because that is the way I get the best orgasm. I also like doggy position tho. I like most but like I said the first one is my favorite. Gl hon.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 8:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• um well i usually can orgasm with doggy style it hits my spot better and its my fav. but i can reach climax with any position. sorry that dont help much
    .BritishLady.

Answer by .BritishLady. at 8:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• winkI like my legs over his shoulders. He always hits the right spot then.

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• doggy
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 8:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• possible tmi- well, first off the percentage of women who have orgasms during actual intercourse is pretty low- like 40% last I knew.
    so if you are looking for a orgasm, I would teach DH
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• sorry hit wrong key above- possible tmi- well, first off the percentage of women who have orgasms during actual intercourse is pretty low- like 40% last I knew.
    so if you are looking for a orgasm, I would teach DH to do the things that you do to yourself to have a orgasm.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm with you. I can't have an orgasm with a partner either unless he is performing oral or rubbing the hot button for me and SO won't do either one. My favorite position, doggy

Answer by admckenzie at 8:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010