What is the most amount you have paid for parking to attend an event?

My DH pays $20 everytime we go to a Detroit Tigers game in order to get a reserved space at the attached by skywalk parking structure. I think that's ridiculous.

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 8:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• $25 - Which was more than I paid for the ticket!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• OMG!! I was just at a Tigers game on Friday and I only paid $7 to park. But we had to walk a few blocks. Does $20 get you out of the traffic any faster?? LOL!! If it did, then I would say it's worth it but just to park closer and still have to fight the traffic, forget it!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I've never paid for parking for any event in Portland.. I've always been able to walk or take PT.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• $30.00
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• mine makes me walk 20 blocks for free street parking. I think 10 is reasonable. Out here the commuter train usually runs on game days for like $5 so we will do that , kids get a train ride and it lets you off right across the street from Safeco field.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• twelve dollars, and it made me mad.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Um I don't remember getting out being easier or not so it must have been average. I mean lots of people still park there and it's a big ramp so you have to wait behind them. I think it was easier to get on the freeway though.
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 8:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010