Lesbian?

I am amrried but lately have been thinking of dating a this girl i met walmart. sjes smart, beautiful and charming. I dont think i'm gay, just liberal. would you ever date a girl? why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• i wouldnt but hey if that makes u happy and you have been thinking about it then go for it
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would never date a girl. For two reasons 1. I'm married and 1 I'm straight.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would never date a girl, or consider it, because I'm straight. And, married.
    ChelseasFamily

Answer by ChelseasFamily at 8:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• well i am assuming you mean if you weren't married? bc otherwise you are worrying about the wrong thing (like why would you be more worried about being a lesbian than cheating on your hubby). but anyhow, you could be bi or bi-curious.... there is a wide space between straight and lesbian
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No... I am married too and very much in love with my husband. Girls are pretty and smell good...but I don't want one for me.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I agree with the other moms. You should be more worried about why you want to cheat on your husband than who you want to cheat with.

But no I wouldn't date a girl because I'm more attracted to men and in a committed relationship.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would date a girl if I was attracted to her and she possessed all of the qualities I look for in a partner. I don't label myself as gay or straight or bi. It's not about the gender, it's about the person.

However in your case I would say to NOT date her since you are married. Being the same gender does not mean it's not cheating.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No..

I tried in the past (when I was in college... how freaken cliche' is that.. lmao).. But I just couldn't muster up even the slightest bit of attraction or interest past friendship.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• obviously you have checked out of your marriage and need to find out what you want. deal with things with ur husband first and then see what happens with your girl. but me, i would totally date a girl. a special one though. good uck <3
    Idahwalker1

Answer by Idahwalker1 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think all woman have this fantasy of being with a girl but you are married and even do is a girl its called cheating. But if you were not married go ahead why not do it!
    MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010