Remedies for tooth pain?

My teeth have been hurting for almost a week nothing I do has helped. Tried Orejel that don't work. Is there anything else I can do to subside the pain. It's getting to the point where I can't even eat.

Candyladie

Asked by Candyladie at 8:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could always try the teething tablets. I know they are for babies but they work wonders for adults to
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 8:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• If you have a tooth sensitive to heat, you probably have an abscess and you NEED to see a doc/dentist ASAP. Tooth infections can quickly turn into systemic infections and affect your other organs AND the baby.
    BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 8:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Your best bet might be to go to the dentist and let him deal with it. A lot of people have told me that pregnancy cause lots of teeth problems, and it's a good time to go to the dentist just to avoid worse problems. My mom told me she avoided the dentist while pregnant and then had to have a root canal right after I was born. Also I've heard to try baby teething gels, but I've never tried it myself.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Thank's for all the tips so far. I've already been to the dentist but my teeth are still hurting. I have to wait a week to see him again.
    Candyladie

Comment by Candyladie (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• See the dentist. In the meantime, I have had success with toothpaste for sensitivity.
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 8:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Go and get Biotene. It's a mouth wash that is non-alcoholic and is great for tooth aches, it's a little pricey but worth every penny. Swish a couple times with that and you should see a big difference.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010