I have been looking everywhere for a supportive nursing bra. Can anyone help??!!!

I'm a 38DD so I need wide padded straps, 4 hooks on the back, etc. I've tried Motherhood Maternity, Medela, wal-mart and a website called Breakout Bras. Any suggestions?

Asked by suneebeach at 5:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I never used nursing bras. I went to Nordies and got a fitting and wore regular bras the entire time I have nursed (14 months). I am a 34G

Answer by sapient at 7:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Try using a sports bra...they are comfortable and breath...also easy on the wallet.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I found a very nice one at Target of all places

Answer by ilovemybananer at 11:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Oh I am a 42DD by the way

• I am 38d and i just get a good bra that is FRONT CLOSE.It sux looking for a good nursing bra with underwire or some padding.You dont want everyone to know when it is

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• im a 42E and got mine at motherhood maternity and i like it.

Answer by hendrickson at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• SEARS.. thats were i found my favs and there priced well. like 14$. I'm a 38DD when not nursing. I once went up to a F while nursing. I nursed both my kids, the best support (I need alot) were the ones that flap open, like pull down, still having fabric around the breast. (it looks weird, but you still get support when feeding). NOT the bras that open and the whole breast is out. Those ones just didnt give me enough support. Good Luck! Congrats on BF!!

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I like the Walmart brand. I am a DD and they give me a lot of supprt right now that I am nursing my son.

Answer by zackalexmom23 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2008