almost 37 weeks and i have been feeling alot of pressure in the middle of my pelvic bone.

Anyone else experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• pressure is a part of it. if your worried call the dr.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 9:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The baby is getting heavier and your bones are shifting. Try and do squats. Stand up straight with your feet shoulder length apart, turn your heels inside, and slowly lower yourself down, then hold it for 3 seconds. Do it a few (5-10) times, once a day. Hopefully it'll make it feel better.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yeah it's pretty standard late in pregnancy. momma_shuler is right about the squats. Regular stretching may help too. I never found anything to relieve much of the pressure though.
    Georgie0502

Answer by Georgie0502 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm 34 weeks and have been experiencing the same thing on and off for about a week and a half. I asked my doc about it yesterday and she said a lot of times it has to do with the position of the baby's head and as he gets heavier it puts pressure, nothing to worry about from what she said, just uncomfortable!
    Sandie0819

Answer by Sandie0819 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• im 38 weeks and feel this way the doc said its the baby lowering
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 3:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2010