How do I tell him, "I'm just not in the mood"? W/O making him feel bad?

I've become use to waiting... for him to tell me when it's ok. And when I've attemped to mmm u know... try to get lucky. He kinda is like "Wait, not now" okay babe". :o/ sigh...

MizzMamasita

Asked by MizzMamasita at 9:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Good luck on that. They take it personally but we're not supposed to!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• By following "I'm not in the mood" with ""but i'll still give you a hand-job".

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Tell him to give your some aspirins. big smile mini

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• just go to your bed and go to sleep that is what I do.. lol!..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yeah, I agree with UpSheRises...lol I have to do SOMETHING at least once a week or else he just mopes around the house. It's just not worth it to see him like that and to be pestered every 5 minutes, so a quick 5 minute BJ of hand-job usually gets it out of his system for another week at least...hahaha
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The good old headache trick....

Answer by older at 9:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• LMAO UpSheRises & r00j04j08, thanks I needed a good laugh! A hand jod or BJ have been offered at the times I want what "I WANT". But he's freakin glued to the t.v and it's like WTF... The thing is, I'm not in mood lately! I can't stand how he's rejected me. I think that I let it mess with my head, that NOW i'm just not feeling ANYTHING.
    MizzMamasita

Comment by MizzMamasita (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Hi Older, I take some NightQuil so I can fall asleep faster.... hehehehe
    MizzMamasita

Comment by MizzMamasita (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Even IF he says he's not in the mood, if you just start with a hand job or bj I'm sure he will very quickly get into the mood....I don't know many men who won't lol...that does it for my husband ANYTIME LoL...
    ThreeFates511

Answer by ThreeFates511 at 6:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• You know, I simply just left well enogh alone and I decided to spice some things up ;0). I use to hate it if he told me "not now babe". So now that kinda turned the tables around shall we say... He's took a notice to this hart felt distance. And saw that I was lets just say, a little more less dressed for bed... lol
    But seriously I just let him come to me. And made it till the rooster's sounded off... lmao TY lovely chicas so much. ♥
    MizzMamasita

Comment by MizzMamasita (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Jul. 15, 2010