Swimmers..

Is anyone else annoyed with the fact that Huggies Swimmers only come in packs of like 10? I wish they'd make bigger boxes cuz my son could go threw that pack in less than two weeks!

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 9:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I totally agree and they dont sell them in "bulk" like at Costco or Sams
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 9:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I got them in a 25 pack (I think) at sams club
    Kimora_neko

Answer by Kimora_neko at 9:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• you should try reusable swim diapers if you use them so often. Just google cloth swim diapers.
    We don't go swimming often so I am still using the bag of disposible swim diapers on my 3rd child that I bought for my 1st child, lol.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Buy a cloth one from Target, they're with the kids swimsuits. I just rinsed it out after I was done and then threw it in the wash every few days when I was doing a load anyway. I hear you can even just rinse out the Huggies and reuse them but I've never tried it, just used the cloth ones.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I bought a pack last year and I still am using them. If were at home she just uses her bathing suit and sometimes at the lake I have her in just her suit. At a pool or a family water park we use them.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2010