What's the best thing you've ever eaten???

If you could be on the show on Food Network....what food would you say is the best thing you've ever eaten???

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Crab cakes from Shoney's in South Carolina... I am from Michigan, and have only eaten them once, but ahhh.... the memory.
    sarah_smile

Answer by sarah_smile at 10:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• idk how to answer this bc i love so many lol, i know im a piggy
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The chocolate mousse shooters from Applebee's! OMG those things are my best friend AND my worst enemy! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• In the last 10 minutes- Rice Wraps w/ Tangy Ginger Sesame Sauce.... I LOVE being a vegetarian!!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• This is easy. I love this Thai soup called Tom Yum Gai, and I like to order it spicy. There'a restaurant in Arizona called Malee's, and theirs is the best. If you ever go to a Thai restaurant, I HIGHLY recommend it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• its a tie between mac and cheese and my moms tomato soup haha
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• oh...i love all food, there is too much to list, and i don't think i could pick just one!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• A chocolate grand manier cake! I had it at Charley's steak house (?) in Orlando. I think that's the right place. Anyway...best cake ever! I loved it so much I tried to re-create it for my wedding cake, but the baker didn't really even come close. It was good but not near as good as the one from Orlando.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• chocolate calzone at Claim Jumpers.
    I used to love the chocolate lasagna from Olive Garden but they stopped making in. )=
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The best Lobster I have ever had was when I was in college. We went to Newport RI in the offseason (DEC) and had a full dinner for 7.99 and the lobsters were huge and they tasted so much better then in the summer time.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010