What's your fondest childhood memory?

Mine would have to be our beach trips during the summer. We would camp for a whole week on the bluff overlooking the ocean!

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Playing outside with my cousins during the Summer. We could spend HOURS catching lightening bugs and making necklaces out of clover flowers. I miss the innocence of childhood!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• playing hide and seek and tag with all the kids on the block in Queens, and almost every house had atleast one kid, or more. it was great!
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Playing war with my brothers and neighborhood kids. We had so much fun with mud bombs and camouflaging ourselves in the woods.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Going to Florida to visit my grandparents every year.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Just being with my parents and sister. We could be doing anything as long as we were together.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I have so many. But we lived across the field from my Godparents, who we call Gramma and PaPA. My brother and I would walk through the, pasture or field, whatever you want to call it, and go there every day. Until my parents seperated and divorced. Then they sold that house....blah blah blah, cause they ended up back together. Weird. But all my wonderful memories are at their house. It's the one place I can call Home. Other than the house my parents built, but it's a feeling I get when I drive down their lane. Nothing else compares to it. Makes me sad that my children will most likely never experience this feeling.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• When my parents divorced when I was 13!! I actually had a childhood for a year....until my brother got hit by a truck, then it was downhill again. I'm making up for lost time now though with my son!!:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010