How often do you talk to your parents? Brothers or sisters??

I talk to my parents everyday. I talk to my sister a few times a week and I talk to my brother once or twice a month. We all live in different states (NY, FL, NM, and IL) so it's nice to keep in touch whenever we can!

KJohnson4762

Asked by KJohnson4762 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't talk to my dad hardly (last time was fathers day through email). My Mom stopped talking to me because she found out her other brother molested me and thinks I'm lying so I've been shunned from the famly. Lovely............
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I talk to my parents every day, and see them about every other day. We live close, and since I'm a SAHM, I stop by often, or they come over here. I usually see my brother at least once a week. We've always been a really close family.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Every couple days I talk to my parents... my brothers once or twice a month.... mostly different schedules and busy lives effect how much we talk! I wish I could keep in contact with my brothers more often just hasnt happend!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I talk to my mom at least once a day. Besides my DH, she's my best friend. My brother and I talk about every other day. My dad is deceased, but I talk to my step-dad about once or twice a week.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I talk to all of them on a daily basis
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 9:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Once every couple of weeks. We keep in touch on the IM and phone calls. Im going to live in Europe, and they live in CT and NV.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• my mom every other day or so - my dad passed away last year- and i am an only child
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i talk to my mom a few times a week and to my dad maybe once or twice a month. My sister maybe once or twice a month, too.
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I talk to my dad every day, and see him about every other day. I dont talk to my mom much, cause shes an alcoholic and is always trying to argue. We dont get along too well.. My only sister is 14, and she lives with us, so i talk to her everyday.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• If I don't talk to my mother every day she will just call and call until we pick up... I talk to my sister once a month or so. I'm not big on family, I see no point to talking to them every day... If they need me, they can always call me & they know it, but if they need to know what's going on in my life they can always check my FB or email me - I HATE the phone!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2010