Do you ever look through these "fashion" magazines and wonder "Who the hell would wear that?"

I LOVE Marie Claire, but some of these "high fashion" outfits they show, actually make me laugh! I mean, if I see someone walk down the road with that on, I'm going to pee... Seriously, who wears this stuff?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I agree, alot is really ugly.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• actually i look at a lot of the "new"fashions and at how much they cost and think how my great grandma's closet could have made her very VERY rich LOL!!!!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Oh yeah, like some magazines have the "look for less" thing, where they find cheaper versions of the expensive one. And 99% of the time the cheaper is cuter.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yeah, but then I realize that those elements trickle down to everyday clothing styles. And I always wonder "WTF?!" but then I look at is as concept art...like high fashion is just another form of art...like sculpture, painting, etc.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Every time I look at one. First of all, no normal people have that kind of money to spend say over $100 just on shoes! I thought over $30 was bad, unless it's tennis shoes....but anyways. Yeah, I just don't get fashion sometimes. It's over rated as far as magazines go.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• yeah....I don't get it. Runway fashions as well....they blow my mind.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• LOL..YES! Even some of the makeup too..its so out there. I just can not see me walking down the street with feathers on my head and balloon looking things on my ass.
    I mean..WHO..what REAL people dress like that? Really. And those are the designers that are top notch? Please...I could do better in a thrift store with a pair of scissors.lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I think that all the time.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• lol i watch americas next top model and say that....and they hair styles....dont even get me started lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yeah...I don't get it either. Sometimes I just wonder if they do it so people will just look and say what in the world! I don't think anyone really thinks a person would wear that stuff.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010