Direct selling---sell me on it!

I am looking for something to do where I can get into direct selling. Tell me what you do and why I should join your company. Tell me things like how much it costs to get started and what you sell.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am a Passion Party consultant. We have a variety of starter kits to chose from that range from $170.00 and up. We have an amazing job opportunity, we are a debt free company, we supply adult toys, novelties, lingeri and have an amazing spa line. With Passion Parties you can earn your way to a car, travel, jewelery, a home and more. We have an awesome convention every year in Vegas. If you sign up before September 15 and you recieve a free Bonus kit worth over $100.00 of our newest products!
    This is all I do, this is how my bills get paid, my children get clothed and fed and don't need for anything. PLus I am home ALL day with my kids, I tuck them in bed every night and get paid every night I choose to work.
    www.fabulouslypassionate.com
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I am a Scent Sations consultant. We are a debt free company that has the most amazing natural products from candles to mineral makeup. Our "Smell and Sell" business is one of the simplest around. It's truly a back-to-basics business. We have starter kits that range in price from $49.95 and up. We have no sales requirements. The only requirement is you purchase the monthly autoship ( $39.95 plus tax and shipping) to receive the products at their lowest discounted price. On the monthly autoship program you will earn between 40-60% on retail sales. We have a car bonus, travel bonus and leadership bonuses.
    Recent polls show that 96% of women have purchased a candle in the last year. And how many women want to look their best and would love to wear make-up that’s affordable and actually good for their skin. Hmmm, tells us something!
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I second Kari, I too am with Scent-Sations and love it! I just wanted add that you can also join the associate program. The Associate Program is a unique program that enables a person to join the company with no signup or startup fees or monthly minimum purchase requirements. It allows members to purchase candles and other products at the wholesale price (approximately 15% to 30% more than what Autoship members pay) without being on the autoship program and without having any monthly minimum purchase requirements. Associate program members can fully participate in the basic compensation plan and receive commissions on the sales activities of any distributor they personally sponsor into either the autoship program or Associate Program and be considered active when they maintain a minimum of $39.95 in commissionable volume in any given month. Associates pay $14.95 per month if they want a website.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am in Direct Sales w/ Gold Canyon Candles as a Senior Demonstrator. I joined this company because I love their candles, they are the best, and really sell themselves, and I stand 100% behind their products, and by the company! I can make money in several ways. Home Parties, Fundraisers, Craft Shows, Events etc... not only by doing those am I making sales, but I am also getting my name out there. I have an amazing upline, and everyone that is in our family tree is awesome! They are doing a promotion right now that you can start for $20 or pay $35 and earn your kit for FREE, plus get an additional $25 in Gold Canyon Dollars for you to purchase any product in our catalog! Let me know if you would like anymore information!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Well...who doesn't love Dove Chocolate? I work as an independent contractor for Dove Chocolate Discoveries. For this month you can get started for only $79.00! That is amazing. That includes enough product for your first 3-4 parties and you will make well over your money back. These are fun parties and my friend made $635 in her first 30 days because we can get up to 45% commission in our first 30 days. Not to mention Chocolate is recession proof the chocolate industry sold over 17 billion dollars in chocolate products. Please contact me for more information and I can send you a packet to your email! Or check out my website at www.dovechocolatediscoveries.com/EverythingChocolate
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I tell people about Juice Plus. It's 17 servings of fruits and vegetables in a capsule, gummy or meal replacement shake.
    Most people can't, don't or wont eat enough fruits and vegetables, so this is a convenient way for them to bridge the gap between what they eat every day and the nutrition the body needs to be healthy.
    It's simple, convenient and affordable. I don't know of anyone that would not benefit from better nutrition.
    www.juiceplusevirtualfranchise.com
    Start up cost is $50 for your distributorship , which includes a kit with everything you need to get started right away.
    Most researched whole food based product in the world.
    Website and Virtual Office to help you manage your business. (Free for the first 60 days.)
    No monthly points required.
    $$$ Bonuses
    The perfect business and product for anyone interested in the booming health and wellness industry.
    www.mywellnessgirl.com
    I can help people every day.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 7:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I sell Barefoot Books. It is free to join and includes a website. No monthly quotas. Inventory and home parties are optional. May do this business online. The business is flexible to run and the support is awesome. Plus, your giving the gift of literacy. For more info go to http://jerzys4.barefootbooks.com.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 6:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010