Did anyone watch Deadliest Catch tonight?

It was heartwrenching to have them see Phil getting better then to have it end so abruptly. I teared up when Phil told Josh he wished he'd been a better father. I knew how it would end and still it was so sad. I'm glad he and Jake seemed to get to a good place again though. That show will not be the same without him.

wildflowers25

Asked by wildflowers25 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I cried.
    I do think that the show displayed his passing in a tactful manner. I think they handled it all very well.
    It WAS very emotional. I hope Jake stays on course to get clean. Phil passed being proud of him for going to rehab, so I hope he is able to follow through.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We didn't watch it, but I am sure I would be bawling through the whole thing.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I watched it and I couldn't help but tear up at the end. You could tell he was going down hill due to the swelling in his face. You can only imagine the swelling in his brain despite the piece of skull being removed. He left an awesome legacy for the boys and they have the knowledge they need to carry on that legacy.
    txmom92

Answer by txmom92 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Phil will always be remembered for his knowledge of crab farts. =...)
    txmom92

Answer by txmom92 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I was planning on it but I came across it and got sucked in. It was very emotional and I agree...I think the show handled it well and very respectfully.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2010