What are you having or had for dinner? How was your day?

My kids are eating garlic and mushroom pasta that I cooked this morning and I'm about to cook some fried rice and have szechuan shrimps that I also cooked today. I wanted to do the laundry but the keys for the shared laundry room are with hubby (apartment living)! sigh... We went for a swim today. How are you ladies doing?

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we had chicken parmasan with spaghetti. My first batch of homemade spaghetti sauce too! :D I was so proud of myself LOL
    my day was rather uneventful though.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We are doing good! For dinner tonight my daughter had Mac and cheese and my husband and I had egg sandwhiches with bell peppers and baked potatos...strange I know but its great
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We went out for pizza. But if we had not done that, we would have had tacos.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Wow, thanks for asking. I had to take teen dd to the emergency clinic b/c she was sick. Got meds for her. She is sitll in pain though. I have a George Foreman grill and Im cooking bell peppers, onion and chicken breast on it tonight. Hope she eats something...how was your day poster friend?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We went out. Tuesdays is kids eat free day at old chicagos.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We had PB&J's for dinner. DH and LO's had activities at church so it was a crazy evening.

I'm doing very well, other than this headache. :-(
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It is a lot later where I am...we ate three hours ago...we just had something easy cuz I was/am tiered- we had chicken, mac/cheese and french fries

my day was GREAT!! my cousin came down with her kids and my aunt and met us and my other cousin and aunt at the water park near our house- we had a blast...I am exhausted now though- want to go to bed but my oldest is watching Star Wars- I guess I'll let him finish that first UGH LOL
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I made a salad with steak, but the steak turned out badly (must've been a bad cut or something) and we ended up making sandwiches LOL! My day was pretty good though!
    Momincollege23

Answer by Momincollege23 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• MMMMM come cook for me LOL
    We had Peanut Butter and Jelly, cheese and pickles. Those are the things my oldest choose. The baby had some homemade babyfood. Yummo LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• we had Izzo's for dinner because I did not feel like cleaning the kitchen.
    I am feeling depressed these days. but today was a little better than yesterday b/c i didn't cry.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2010