I can't feel sorry for her.....

I have a close friend ( not as close anymore) who I work with ... and there is this other woman who I basically wouldn't spit on if she was on fire, who comes into our salon... It is a well known fact that she has slept with alot of other women's husbands including 2 of our ( me and said friends) friend's husbands.... well my friend fell into the trap of believing this woman was a victim and she let this crazy person move into her house with her and her family so she could get back on her feet ( her fiance kicked her out of thier house when he found out she was sleeping around) .

Everyone tried to warn her and she wouldn't listen and even got mad when we ( at work) would talk about it and how crazy this woman is.... and now of course she has indeed slept with friend's husband !!!

I can't feel bad for my friend because we all tried to tell her and she somehow thought she was different... would you feel bad for her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't fell bad for her but I would be there for as a friend.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I honestly would have trouble feeling sorry for her, but she probably is going through a lot right now and still needs friends.
    Momincollege23

Answer by Momincollege23 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• not really. but then again you cant believe everything you hear about people either. it could just be rumors.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Did she make the wisest choice letting this woman stay with her? Absolutely not!

Did her husband turn out to be scum and cheat on her? Yes!

So yeah, I would personally be there for her. I'm sure she has beaten herself up and feels sick about it so I wouldn't really want to be the one to kick her when she's down.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 10:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yeah...well...some people just like to think the best of people - it's just in their nature. Of course, it's gullible of her in this situation to have let this girl move in, but it's good to know that you have a friend that gives people the benefit of the doubt. There are worse qualities to have. I don't know that I would feel too sorry for her, but as the poster above said - the girl probably needs a friend right now.
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would feel bad for her. She was trying to help out someone in need. I know I wouldn't do it, but I wish I was nice enough to. lol. But she IS your friend and you should support her during these hard times, no matter if you agree with her decision or not. She did not deserve this.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I feel bad her hubby cheated, but at least now she knows what a jerk she was married to.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would have to say that I would feel sorry for her. I mean no one deserves that even if they basically asked for it like she did in her own way. But maybe she was just trying to see the best in that woman and help out a fellow human being(which not alot of people do anymore). I mean you cant really get mad at her for that. And she is probably feeling lower then low right now and could really use your friendship!
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 10:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would feel bad for her and be there for her because even though she invited this woman into her house she did not invite her into her bed. Her husband and the other woman are to blame for that.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• NO, you told her and she didn't listen so oh well. Don't come crying to me when the shh goes down.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010