When was the last time you cried?

I honestly can't remember the last time I cried. I felt like it last night when DH and I accedintely (sp?) knocked heads though- that hurt

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 10:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• last night when i felt my life spiraling into a pit. life sucks. so today i went and looked at a school =)
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Tonight. I have major body image issues. : (
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 10:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yesterday... I was thinking about my son that passed away.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• When I talked to my grandfather a couple months ago on his birthday. My grandmother passed away this past Febuary and I talked to my grandfather on his birthday (May14) and we sang a song we used to sing together all the time. We sang the Green Grass Grows all Around. I cry everytime I hang up with him
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It has been a couple weeks but I am really feeling like a cry tonight. Just has been one of those days.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Today...its about my kid..
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• The other day. I cried reading a journal post here about a friend of a mother who lost her newborn to SIDS....so heartbreaking.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• not this past monday but the monday before......i was stressed to the max and my step mom made me feel like a bad mom.....she nit picks my kids to death.....and i am also pregnant so the hormones are running strong. so when we got home after picking up the kids (she watches them on sat and sun mornings while i am working) i got to thinking about how different thing were before my dad passed away (8 months ago) and i was trying to cook dinner and i just lost it. SO walked in to me standing in the middle of the kitchen just balling.....( i blame the hormones and stress) he was so sweet and looked scared he was like im sorry im sorry what did i do....i was like no no .....u didnt do anything....and the only thing i could mutter out while i was still hysterically crying was i miss my dad.....then he just let me cry....i am working on new arrangements for the kids on weekends. i am trying to now only work week days..i cant take it
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 10:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• yesterday. i just had a million things on my mind and just couldn't control it. i went on my lunch break and cried. it felt good, but i feel like i need to cry more.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• About an hour ago... I'm Bipolar & pregnant... At this point commercials make me cry!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010