When was the last time you went to the zoo?

We went over spring break...the boys loved it. We're going again- to a dif. one next Tuesday- I'm excited :)

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 10:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Halloween there were no animals, 1 year ago the baby slept the whole time he was the only kid we had.
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 10:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• never! and i really want to go, but i want to wait until my son understand what gorillas are and all the other animals so i can take him too and go for the first time together =)
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We went to the Tupelo Buffalo Park July 6 and then we went to the Memphis Zoo July 8th soooo much fun!
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I went in June. It was not so hot when we left the house but when we got there, it was pretty hot so we didnt stay very long. Hoping to go back in september when the weather is nicer.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Me and my family went to the Philadelphia Zoo last year and it was my son's first time but he really didn't see to care at all. The only thing he care about what the rocks.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 3 weeks ago. We try to go on Monday's because it is free for county residents.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• This past May..the day after Mothers Day...its all I asked for,lol.
    Would like to go again soon!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We went a few months ago. DS didn't seem all that interested. He was about 10 months I guess. We'll be waiting a while before going back.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I live in Miami and we have annual passes to the metrozoo so we go once every month or two, the last time was on the 4th
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• We went about a month ago. Our zoo isn't the best but we went with friends and the kids had a blast!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2010