I really Need Some help ladies!!

Im sick of reading stuff in books and on the internet!! i have a few questions
-If you have an inverted cervix what would its position be during pregnancy?
- what is pregnancy discharge like?
- Can i get a negative pregnacy test after my period being only 2 days late and still be pregnant?
-Im sorry for all the questions im just sick of facts and want to hear from real women!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 1) ok use a snapple glass bottle cap to get this- if you have a normal cervix and the person is 3-4 cm dialated (without efacement) the cervix would feel like it would if you ran your index finger around the inside lip of the bottle cap
    if you have an inverted cervix that SAME situation run your fingers around the outside 'lip'- that is the difference and it is not a big deal with a good doc or midwife
    2) uhm are you talking about loosing your mucous plug? other then that there is not normally discharge just normal vaginal fluid
    the mucous plug is just yucky whiteish blood tinged goop kinda thick
    3) yes but not likely
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Pregnancy discharge is different for every woman. For me, the first trimester was very much like what happens when you ovulate... clear, stringy, and snot-like.

My tests were negative til the 3rd night after missing my period. I did test on day two but it was negative... the next day it showed up very light, then got darker positive from there. So yes, you could still be pregnant.

I'm not sure about inverted cervix issues, and I leave cervix position to my ob, so I'm not much help there.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2010