Help Ladies can i please just get some help just friendly stories

Im sick of reading stuff in books and on the internet!! i have a few questions
-If you have an inverted cervix what would its position be during pregnancy?
- what is pregnancy discharge like?
- Can i get a negative pregnacy test after my period being only 2 days late and still be pregnant?
-Im sorry for all the questions im just sick of facts and want to hear from real women!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Mine was tilted backwards!! But for me it was not a problem!!
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• - what is pregnancy discharge like? -

Usually clear and a little bit slippery like saliva. Towards the end of my pregnancy, my discharge got a little watery and I wasn't sure if it was normal or not. Turned out I was leaking amniotic fluid and had to spend the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy in the hospital. Bleh.

Can i get a negative pregnacy test after my period being only 2 days late and still be pregnant?

Yes. If you are only two days late and get a negative, wait a week and try again. The longer you go, the higher the Hcg level, which is what is tested in the pregnancy test.

Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• 1. no clue
    2.leukoria(sp?) is what it's called and just a slight sort of milky looking discharge, anything to heavy, reddish or pinkish is bad (see ur OB)
    3.yes, that's why a blood test is the only acceptable diagnosis of pregnancy.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2010