Are you a courteous driver?

Do you use your turn signals? yield when your supposed to? either slow down or move into the passing lane if you are able to when other cars need to get on the highway?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 10:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. The only time I don't move into the other lane is if I see someone behind me weaving in and out of lanes trying to get ahead or is tailgating me. Those are two of my big pet peeves while driving. So I either stay in my spot or slow down just to annoy them.

I always use my turn signals. That is my biggest driving pet peeve. It's not a hard thing to do! lol.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes, although drivers here in AZ are ridiculous! It's the #1 state for DUI's. I always use my signals, never block intersections and allow others in.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 11:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Always and I drive one car away from other cars
    onmaown

Answer by onmaown at 11:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I always use my turn signals...I try and be polite and always use manner where ever I am... sad to say...a LOT of people around here where I live don't use their turn signals...like its suppose to be a guessing game or something....if they do use them...they throw them on at the second they are turning....that don't help much. Frustrating.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• manners*
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I live in Jersey, theres no such thing lol. But i use my blinkers because I dont want to get killed, and I dont move, I make other cars move lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 10:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Absolutely.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes, I am. I follow all the rules of the road.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Yes and I am very cautious when I drive.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010