anyone else refusing to vote down anyone?

I think its just rude and I won't do it, no matter how mean you are to me LOL

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 11:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You wouldn't think so if you hung out in the politics section!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i havent had a reason too. but if someone is rude to me i tend to be rude back.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I vote people down. I'm really glad for that feature, actually. There are always people who feel like they have to belittle the person asking the question, and I think it's totally appropriate for them to be voted down.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• no, but then again I have not paid any attention to this new system of voting. I find it repulsive, especially on a social site geared towards moms. I wonder who's idea it was, probably Andrew's!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Honestly, I have done it twice. One because someone was being very very rude. The second because it was mean and totally off topic. But I wont do it unless it is truly necessary.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I stay away from religion and politics. I think were all entitled to our opinions and no one needs to be rude to begin with. So I guess in an ideal world we wouldn't need a vote down button. At least thats my hope, I know I'm dreaming.
    luvschocolate

Comment by luvschocolate (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I've used it. I wasnt trying to be rude, it was just a bad answer. Like incorrect information, not like an opinion I disagreed with.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Nope, I think some people deserve it, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I've voted a few down. I love that after so many down votes, their answer is hidden so no one has to read it if they don't want to. They can see that it's hidden and know that it was a horrible answer and just skip over it and skip the drama attached to it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I havent voted anyone down. No matter what. I dont like the feature either. In some of the categories they are using it to close up unpopular opinions which is kind of crappy. Heck I have UPVOTED people just to be contrary ;) I dont care for the whole points system and I am a LITTLE ticked that even tho they SAID they were going to do something to tone down the HUGE banner across the top INSTEAD they ADDED to it with a "question of the day. good grief.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 14, 2010