im in despreate need of help !! please omg !!

ok so i started my period on june 3rd .. ever since it ended me and my boyfriend have been having sex w/o protection but he uses the 'pull-out method' (which i know isnt good)
so from june 28th to july 2nd (one week) i was spotting ..: it wasnt a period .. just spotting then it stopped .

ive just been real hungry and tired as well ! no sickness or anything ; no cramps either !

me and my boyfriend had sex last night and when he went in deep it kind of hurt buht it never does . and then i went to the bathroom and whipped and it was brown buht the next day its gone !
i took a preg test last week (two days after my missed period) and it was neg.
what does this sound like to you ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you need to get on some kind of BC but other than that I have no idea. Sorry. : (
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 11:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• try taking a pregnancy test now.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i would go to a clinic and have a blood test done and if it is negative get on bc.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Honestly it sounds like you could still be pregnant. I would wait a week and test again. When you were spotting before it may have been implantation bleeding. Try not to stress about it too much because the more you do the more it might just be delaying your period if your not pregnant. Gl. I wish you get the outcome you want.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• i would take another test last year i knew i was preg and took it i had spotting brownish color and then i took a test sure enough i was preg this time i didnt even know i was i wasnt sick till i hit 6 weeks then i got morning sickness bad and i took a test when i was late and it was not preg but i still didnt have it when i was 4 days late i bought a test and took it and guess what im preg so i would take a test again if you havent got your period and its late
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2010