omg help[ me !!!

ok so i started my period on june 3rd .. ever since it ended me and my boyfriend have been having sex w/o protection but he uses the 'pull-out method' (which i know isnt good)
so from june 28th to july 2nd (one week) i was spotting ..: it wasnt a period .. just spotting then it stopped .

ive just been real hungry and tired as well ! no sickness or anything ; no cramps either !

me and my boyfriend had sex last night and when he went in deep it kind of hurt buht it never does . and then i went to the bathroom and whipped and it was brown buht the next day its gone !
i took a preg test last week (two days after my missed period) and it was neg.
what does this sound like to you ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• a good question for your doc...
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• A false negative is possible if your hormone levels are too low for the test you used at the time. If you think pregnancy is still a possibility, having waited a week since the last test, now is a good time to test again. There are plenty of other explanations for how you are feeling, but test again and if it is still negative and you feel like something is wrong, check with your doc.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Sounds like stress caused you to miss ovulating. Calm down. If your period still hasn't come in a week test again. In the meantime if you are not interested in conceiving a child I suggest you look into a birth control method or at the very least become familiar with your fertility cycle, so you can avoid sex on your most fertile days.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 11:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• First of all- If you dont want to get pregnant go on birth control, dont wait until its too late. If you do want to then this method is ok but not very reliable. Did you use you first pee in the morning? If you didnt then you need to test again.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2010