protein drinks

when your in your first trimester can yu drink portein drinks ??

i workout and i want to gain muscle still buht im pregnant buht my trainer gave me a protien drink called elite 12

is it okay to drink it ??

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• as long as its only protein and no caffeine and you know your non pregnant body could handle the amount of protein then its totally safe

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Be sure to do your research on any product you take. I use juice Plus Complete because I don't want to experiment with my health.
    I actually like their product so much I became a Rep with the company.

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I like Yoli Blast Caps ~ all natural, packed with vitamins and minerals ~ nothing artificial. And the FUN Active Blast contains Alkalete, which is a supplement that helps to reduce the acidity in your body ~ helps your muscles recover faster, minimizes muscles stiffness and soreness, helps rehydrate you, works wonders on acid reflux! I would check anything out with your doctor first though since you are pregnant. You can check it out more at

Answer by jekrmom at 8:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• yes I believe it would be safe.

Answer by reesemom at 6:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2010