protein drinks

when your in your first trimester can yu drink portein drinks ??

i workout and i want to gain muscle still buht im pregnant buht my trainer gave me a protien drink called elite 12

is it okay to drink it ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• as long as its only protein and no caffeine and you know your non pregnant body could handle the amount of protein then its totally safe
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Be sure to do your research on any product you take. I use juice Plus Complete because I don't want to experiment with my health.
    I actually like their product so much I became a Rep with the company. www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I like Yoli Blast Caps ~ all natural, packed with vitamins and minerals ~ nothing artificial. And the FUN Active Blast contains Alkalete, which is a supplement that helps to reduce the acidity in your body ~ helps your muscles recover faster, minimizes muscles stiffness and soreness, helps rehydrate you, works wonders on acid reflux! I would check anything out with your doctor first though since you are pregnant. You can check it out more at www.lauraw.buyyoli.com
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 8:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• yes I believe it would be safe.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 6:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2010