To ask ro to not ask..

I don't know if this is the right section...but I was thinking about asking some missionaries from the Mormon Church (the church I use to go to) for help with weeding my lawn. I feel bad though since I have no interest in going back, I just don't really have the energy with my baby and all, my husband can't do it because he is busy working on the inside of the house, not to mention his job is really stressful right now. I have a LOT of weeds too...Should I ask for help??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly I wouldn't because I would feel bad since I had no intention of going back. Is their anyway that you could ask family or friends for help instead?
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Nope, that is pretty rotten to ask them to do your yard work when you have no interest in their church.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• It is you and your husband's responsibility alone. You can either do it yourselves, leave it be or hire someone.

I think that is a bit manipulative to try and take advantage of well-meaning people, don't you?
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 11:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No don't ask them
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I really don't understand the "not having any energy" crap. The smaller they are, the easier they are to care for (at least from what I have experienced).
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2010