Starting my own business with no money.

How many of you have started a business from the ground up and know how hard it is.

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My huband and I are doing just that. We've done our moving company on the side for 5 years now, and we want to go 100% with it, but it's just not easy. Offering a service as opposed to product keeps overhead low, but the cost of buying a big enough truck, insurance and having funds for maintenence is stressing us out! We've been helping people with moves- we advertise that they rent a uhaul and we'll come in and do the rest- loading, driving and unloading! My hubby has brought in as much as 1500 in one day!!! Thats what he makes in a month at his regular job.... What kind of business are you in?
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I own a Struggling anime production company we are doing our first recordings in August and also working on the story boards to make a sale this fall.
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 9:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2010