If you marry a policeofficer and he wants to bring his job home what would you do?

jesussaves58

Asked by jesussaves58 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I don't understand the question, I don't think policepeople are allowed to bring criminals they have arrested into their family home and why would they? is that what you are referring to?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• As long as I'm not housing criminals in the guest room - let him. My husband brings his job home all the time (he's not a policeman) but he needs to vent and share this part of his life with me and I welcome it.
    ItsNotSoBad

Answer by ItsNotSoBad at 11:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• U sit and listen and give him the best advice. Or u can tell him to leave that info in the street.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I updated what I meant in this question!!! Sorry about that!!!
    Jesussaves58
    Billie Mae58
    jesussaves58

Comment by jesussaves58 (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I think all adults need a chance to talk about their day. Whether it is to vent or just share. Give them the time to do it to help them unwind. Sharing is what a marriage is all about.
    GrandmaBfly1

Answer by GrandmaBfly1 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 12, 2010