Do you give Best Answer to Anonymous?

It's not that I think Anonymous posters are less worthy, but I like the credit to go to someone...ya know? Mind you...I have thought this way WAYYY before this whole points system. I prefer to give Best Answer to a specific individual.

Ya know?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I will usually look for the best answer among the named answers, but if they are all way off the mark and the only really good answer is anon, I'll give it to them. Always have. I just respect the ones who show their names a little more and like them to have best answer. But, I've got nothing against the polite anons and will give the the best answer if theirs is best.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I would
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I used to, but now that there are credits to be had, it has to be a REALLY good anonymous answer to get best answer from me.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• If it's just a random, for fun question, I give it to a real person.
    If it's a question for actual information, if it happens to be an anonymous that gives the info then they get best answer.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I give best answer to who I think deserves it by answering the question the best or better than the other or who's answer helped me out the most - I don't mind if they are anon or not- although there has be a TON less anon's since the point system (i like that)
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• mostly no..

only if it's really good, and there are few other answers..

but typically I'll give it to someone who is honorable enough to at least show their sn's.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• No, I never give the Best Answers to Anon - even before this credits system. UNLESS I only got one answer and it was anon.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:11 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Honestly I forget to give a best answer award. I'm barely getting used to this point thing but it is kind of fun
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I did once. The anonymous answer was the only one that wasn't snarky, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 14, 2010