where is the craziest place you would have sex or have had sex?

In the ladies bathroom floor of a Burger King! haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Street corner under a street light in a residential neighborhood at around 2am, have done it.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• The cat walk above my HS stage... I LOVED drama class! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Standing up in a portapotty. :-)
    We were staying on my dad's boat with some friends and didn't want to have sex while sharing the floor with 6 other people. So, we went to the car and realized we forgot the keys. We didn't want to wait long enough to run back for them, so we laid his shirt down on the floor, stood on it and had sex. Hilarious. Can't say we would have done that sober though. Good memories either way!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• The cemetery, numerous friend's houses, in the driveway at my parent's house, my mom's bed, at a gas station bathroom everytime we went to my ex MIL's house. In my friend's neighbor's backyard on a tree stump. Outside on the balcony at my parent's apartments, behind my parent's apartment building. Wow. That was all with my ex husband before kids. There's probably more but that's enough embarassment for now.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 12:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• In the porn shop I love the portapotty thing that is funny
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Haunted house at a carnival. I knew the guy running the ride.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2010